Journal of Building Chemistry
Journal of Building Chemistry ©2017
Rules of review
• Works which are submitted to the executive editor shall be assessed by independent reviewers.
• The Editorial Board chooses reviewers, following the themes presented in the article sent in for publication.
• The reviewer is independent from the author of the reviewed work and there is no conflict of interest.
• A review is in writing and ends with an explicit recommendation for or against admission of the article for publication.
• The review procedure is done with confidentiality.
• The reviewing form is located in the section "For Reviewers".